Viola Rivard

Running With Alphas: Mates + Bundles

RwA_Mates_400x600

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA

Barnes & Noble | iBooks | GooglePlay | Kobo | Scribd*

Deeeeeep breaths. RwA #8 is through the first round of edits and will be distributed to the ARC Team tomorrow evening. It’ll be available at select retailers (aka the ones that upload books quickly) on Saturday and everywhere else on Sunday. Thanks for your patience and understanding, guys. Kira or I will be adding download links as Mates becomes available on each vendor. You can check back here Saturday afternoon, or wait until the mailing list blast on Sunday ๐Ÿ™‚

***

Bundles are being uploaded to vendors this weekend. They should be available on all vendors by Wednesday the 22nd. We’ll be adding links as they become available for sale!

RwA_Vol1_BoxSet_4in1

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA

Barnes & Noble | iBooks | Kobo | Scribd*

~

RwA_Vol2_BoxSet_4in1

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA

Nookย | iBooks* | Kobo* | Scribd*

*Coming Friday, July 24th

6 comments to “Running With Alphas: Mates + Bundles”

1. Shannon

• Viola
      3.1
        · July 19th, 2015 at 2:04 pm · Link

Yay ^_^

4. Jayne
      · July 25th, 2015 at 7:01 am · Link

I loved the book as well of the whole series and was wandering if this is the last book of the series. What are your plans on doing with the wolf clan that you have with the packs. I have read all the books and enjoyed them a lot. I just wish they were a little longer but still loved the could not get enough.

5. jeanine
      · July 25th, 2015 at 5:33 pm · Link

I love this book. I enjoy the story and more. Everytime I think something crazy happened it does.